domenica 25 giugno 2023

Weekly Single Training Technique at the Turin Book Fair 2023

 

 

Well, with all the possible days where a weather alert of this magnitude could have occurred, it happened right over the weekend of the Turin Book Fair 2023. So, my walking adventure, which I had planned from Fusta Editore Studio in Saluzzo to Lingotto, was inevitably canceled. Nevertheless, I will definitely make use of the Weekly Single Training Technique for other long-distance walks!
Oh well, it turned out fine anyway, and it was great to be present at Fusta Editore's booth with other authors and journalists... Taking photos and chatting with passersby and readers.
 

 I remember that on May 26th, at 9:00 PM in Bricherasio (Turin), I will be giving a themed lecture... Here's the poster:

 

Below is the detail of the reference links related to my ultratrail and trail articles:

Very long distances | Routes | Competitions | Solo adventures | Publications | Training strategy |
UltraTrail eBook  

 Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Cerca nel blog